PRINCETON, N.J., Sept. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Soligenix, Inc. (OTCQB: SNGX) (Soligenix or the Company), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing products to treat inflammatory diseases and biodefense countermeasures where there remains an unmet medical need, announced today that its President and Chief Executive Officer, Christopher J. Schaber, PhD, will give a corporate presentation at the 15th Annual Rodman & Renshaw Global Investment Conference in New York City, Monday, September 9, at 11:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time. The presentation will take place in room 7.03 at the Millennium Broadway Hotel.
The Soligenix presentation will be webcast live and archived for later replay. To access the webcast, please visit the company's investor page at http://www.soligenix.com/invest_sec.shtml. A replay of the presentation will be archived after the conference at the same location.
For more information about the Rodman & Renshaw Global Investment Conference, please refer to the conference website at http://www.meetmax.com/sched/event_20174/~public/conference_home.html?event_id=20174.
About Soligenix, Inc.
Soligenix is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing products to treat serious inflammatory diseases where there remains an unmet medical need, as well as developing several biodefense vaccines and therapeutics. Soligenix is developing proprietary formulations of oral BDP (beclomethasone 17,21-dipropionate) for the prevention/treatment of gastrointestinal disorders characterized by severe inflammation, including pediatric Crohn's disease (SGX203), acute radiation enteritis (SGX201) and chronic Graft-versus-Host disease (orBec®'/>"/>
SOURCE Soligenix, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Soligenix Announces Further Progress with ThermoVax™ for Long-Term Vaccine ThermoStability
2. Soligenix Reports First Quarter 2012 Financial Results and Highlights Recent Accomplishments
3. Soligenix Reports Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results and Highlights Recent Accomplishments
4. Soligenix Announces Issuance of US Patent for Topically Active Steroids to Treat Inflammatory Gastrointestinal Disorders
5. FDA Grants Soligenix Fast Track Designation for SGX203 for the Treatment of Pediatric Crohns Disease
6. Soligenix Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results and Highlights Recent Accomplishments
7. FDA Grants Soligenix Fast Track Designation for OrbeShield(TM) for the Reduction of Mortality Associated with Gastrointestinal Acute Radiation Syndrome (GI ARS)
8. Soligenix Announces Formation of Oral Mucositis Medical Advisory Board
9. Soligenix to Present at 15th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference
10. Soligenix Receives IND Clearance from FDA to Initiate Clinical Program to Evaluate SGX942 for the Treatment of Oral Mucositis
11. Soligenix to Present at World Vaccine Congress & Expo