SAN DIEGO and ST OUEN L'AUMONE, France, May 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sequenom, Inc. (NASDAQ: SQNM), a life sciences company providing innovative genetic analysis solutions, today announced that it, along with its wholly owned subsidiary, Sequenom Center for Molecular Medicine (Sequenom CMM), has entered into technology licensing and marketing agreements with Laboratoire Cerba in France for noninvasive prenatal aneuploidy testing. These agreements will expand access to Sequenom CMM's MaterniT21™ PLUS laboratory-developed test and the technology used in the test to healthcare providers and their patients via Laboratoire Cerba's network in France, Belgium, Luxembourg and portions of the Middle East and Africa.
"This new relationship with Laboratoire Cerba, one of the leading diagnostics service providers in Europe, will enable us to leverage Laboratoire Cerba's strong network of facilities to provide healthcare providers and their patients with access to our innovative noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT) technology," said William Welch , President and COO, Sequenom, Inc. "We look forward to collaborating with Cerba to continue to build upon the momentum we've seen with the adoption of our testing services worldwide."
Under the terms of the license agreement, Sequenom will license its cell-free fetal nucleic acid technology to Laboratoire Cerba to establish its noninvasive fetal aneuploidy testing service in France. Laboratoire Cerba will also have rights to market its noninvasive testing service in multiple countries, including France, Luxembo
SOURCE Sequenom, Inc.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Sequenom, Inc. Reports Financial Results For The First Quarter Of 2012
2. Sequenom Completes International Distribution Agreements To Expand Access To MaterniT21 PLUS Prenatal Testing Service
3. Sequenom Welcomes Myla Lai-Goldman, M.D., To Board Of Directors
4. Sequenom Announces Exercise In Full Of Over-Allotment Option And Completion Of Offering Of $130 Million Of 5.00% Convertible Senior Notes
5. Sequenom CMMs MaterniT21 PLUS LDT Now Reporting On Gender-Specific Chromosomal Abnormalities
6. Sequenom, Inc. Announces Date Of Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2012 Financial Results And Conference Call
7. Sequenom Announces Participation At The Barclays Global Healthcare Conference
8. Sequenom, Inc. Reports Financial Results For The Fourth Quarter And Full Year Of 2012
9. Morning Research on Sequenom, Peregrine Pharma, Onyx Pharma, and Inovio Pharma
10. Sequenom Announces Participation At The Bank Of America Merrill Lynch Health Care Conference
11. Sequenom, Inc. Reports Financial Results For The First Quarter Of 2013