SHELTON, Connecticut, July 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
cInternational medical imaging IT company, Sectra (STO: SECT B) will demonstrate its FDA-registered dose monitoring system, Sectra DoseTrack™, in booth #129 at the Association for Medical Imaging Management (AHRA) and in booth #127 at the American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM).
Sectra DoseTrack is a web-based solution which monitors patient radiation doses and ensures that they are kept as low as reasonably achievable. The system automatically collects, stores and monitors data from all connected modalities saving valuable time and facilitating analysis. This allows for easy tracking and comparison of radiation levels on modality, examination or patient level. Sectra DoseTrack supports the IHE radiation exposure monitoring profile, DICOM MPPS, DICOM Radiation Dose Structured Report, Optical Character Recognition, and manual input. This allows for the connection of any modality to gain a complete enterprise-wide dose monitoring solution.
Since 2008, Region Skåne in Sweden, has been using Sectra DoseTrack as a regional quality system to collate, store and analyze radiation dose monitoring data from more than two million radiology examinations performed at some 100 radiology modalities.
For more information about Sectra DoseTrack visit http://www.sectra.com/medical/dosetrack
With more than 20 years in the business, Sectra develops and sells IT systems and services for radiology, women's health, orthopaedics and rheumatology. More than 1,400 hospitals, clinics and imaging centers worldwide use the systems daily, together performing ove
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. Sectra Signs Distribution Agreement in Puerto Rico
2. MDH Radiology Selects Sectra for Nationwide Telemammography Solution
3. Sectra RIS, Version 7.0 Receives ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 Certification as an EHR Module
4. Sectra Signs Agreement to Distribute its Breast Imaging PACS With Integrated Cad Software
5. Sectra Signs Agreement to Distribute its Breast Imaging PACS With Integrated Volpara Breast Density Software
6. New Data From Partners Center For Connected Health Demonstrates Wireless Mobile Technology Improves Patient Engagement, Outcomes
7. New Clinical Data Presented at EuroPCR Demonstrates that TriGuard Reduces Brain Lesion Volume during TAVR
8. Grifols study demonstrates higher dose of PROLASTIN-C increases levels of alpha1-PI to within normal range in patients with AAT deficiency
9. Next-Generation Circulating Tumor Cell Test Demonstrates High Efficiency and Accuracy in New Study
10. New Cardiac Electrical Biomarker Featured In Johns Hopkins Abstract Demonstrates Strong Correlation To High Sensitivity Troponin To Rule Out Acute Myocardial Ischemic Injury
11. MolecularHealth demonstrates Personalized Cancer Therapy Solutions at 2013 CeBIT