The effectiveness of Personalized Pharmacist Care is demonstrated through additional case studies in the white paper, including The Asheville Project. This initiative offered personalized, face-to-face medication counseling to patients and over time, studies showed an improvement in outcomes, enhanced productivity, and reduced costs. Another study, conducted by RxAlly member Thrifty White, found that patients were 3.4 to 6.1 times more likely to be adherent to prescription medications if they were enrolled with medication synchronization with their pharmacist.
RxAlly is a performance network of aligned pharmacies, united to help patients achieve better health through Personalized Pharmacist Care while reducing costs. The company was developed to provide a new solution to the critical issues of providing additional access to care and ensuring effective health care spending at a time when incorrect use of prescription medicine is associated with $290 billion in annual costs.
To download the white paper, visit: www.rxally.com/personalizedpharmacistcare
For more information, please visit: www.RxAlly.com, on Facebook, or Twitter.
For media inquiries, please contact: 5W Public Relations.
Copyright©2012 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Related medicine technology :
1. RxAlly And Shenandoah University Partner On Grant-Funded Pharmacy Initiative To Increase Pneumonia Immunization Rates
2. RxAlly Adds Accomplished Clinical Services Expert And Pharmacist, Rebecca Chater, To The Companys Leadership Team
3. RxAlly Member Pharmacies Invited To Become The Preferred Network For Smart Insurance Company Holdings, Inc.
4. RxAlly Strengthens Leadership Team With New Chief Information Officer Mike Groh
5. RxAlly Adds Nationally Recognized Health Care Policy Professional Wayne Oliver To The Companys Leadership Team
6. RxAlly Announces Addition Of Experienced Corporate Counsel Tom OGrady To The Companys Leadership Team
7. RxAlly Opens Its Doors In Leesburg, Virginia
8. RxAlly Expands National Network With Addition Of Nineteen Community Pharmacy Organizations Representing Over 2,000 Pharmacies
9. TRACE Releases 2012 Global Enforcement Report
10. TechAtlas Group Releases Innovative Chronic Kidney Disease Landscape Map
11. Drugs.com Releases Q1 Sales for Top 100 U.S. Drugs: Rough U.S Flu Season Boosts Numbers for Tamiflu