DUBLIN, Aug. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Research and Development Trend Forecast of Pharmaceutical Equipment Market in China, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
Research and Development Trend Forecast of Pharmaceutical Equipment Market in China, 2014-2018 mainly analyzes China's pharmaceutical equipment industry in the aspects of current market status, supply & demand, competition landscape, and business performance of domestic major enterprises, as well as offers suggestions concerning pharmaceutical equipment industry, so as to make entrepreneurs get a better understanding of this industry and make a wiser decision with the help of the business references.
China's pharmaceutical equipment industry has a late start. It mainly manufactures equipments by making foreign ones as the prototypes, so its manufacturing ability has major gaps between foreign invested enterprises. In the past, almost all high-end pharmaceutical equipments that used by domestic pharmaceutical enterprises were imported ones with expansive price. While now, China's pharmaceutical equipment enterprises have developed rapidly, and there are a certain number of high-end equipments can be successfully produced in China, which has powerfully promoted the upgrading of China's own pharmaceutical equipment industry, and saved plenty of capital for domestic pharmaceutical enterprises.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Pharmaceutical Equipment Industry
2. Development Environment of Pharmaceutical Industry in China
3. Current Status of Pharmaceutical Equipment Market in China
4. Major Pharmaceutical Equipment Manufacturing Enterprises in China
5. SWOT & Porter's Five Forces Analysis on Pharmaceutical Equipment Industry in China
6. Development Trend Forecast of Pharmaceutical Equipment Industry in China
7. Investment Opportunity and Risk of Pharmaceutical Equipment Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2hsjr5/research_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
|SOURCE Research and Markets|
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved