AirSense 10 AutoSet™: The AirSense 10 AutoSet devices continually monitor breathing, adapting breath by breath to always deliver the lowest therapeutic pressure, improving comfort and sleep.
AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her: Women comprise nearly 40 percent of new patients, and the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is the first and only FDA-cleared device that provides specialized sleep apnea therapy for women based upon specific female breathing patterns. It uses a clinically proven algorithm designed to treat mild to moderate sleep apnea in women.
Key AirSense 10 series features that break new ground in therapy for sleep-disordered breathing include:
Connected care: Every AirSense 10 device is enabled for data on demand with wireless communications out of the box – no module, SD card, or pairing to a smart phone is necessary. That means that each device is always on, tracking patient therapy data that is available to providers just one hour after the device's last use, facilitating more timely patient interventions.
Remote device settings changes and troubleshooting: The power of communications means that healthcare providers can troubleshoot and change settings without the cost of sending staff to check on a device or manually change the therapy settings. And using ResMed's AirView web-based software, providers can view the device's status at a glance and determine whether the device requires service or if instead an issue may be resolved remotely with a click of a mouse.Integrated HumidAir™ heated humidification: All ResMed AirSense devices have integrated HumidAir heated humidifiers that afford a more compact bedside footprint. In addition to more comfort and fewer parts to manage for the patient, the integrated humidifier also means less inventory to track for HMEs.
AutoRamp: This comfort feature uses sleep o
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Page: 1 2 3
Related medicine technology :
1. Endocrinology Market to 2018 - Advanced Injection Devices for Growth Hormone and Somatostatin will Improve Ease of Use for Patients
2. Middle East and Africa Endoscopy Devices Market Outlook to 2017 - Flexible Endoscopes, Rigid Endoscopes, Endoscopy Visualization Systems, Capsule Endoscope Systems and Others
3. Coloplast Wins Patent Infringement Verdict Against Generic Medical Devices, Inc.
4. Global Ablation Technologies Market (2011-2016) - By Application and Devices in Radiofrequency, Cryoablation, Microwave, Ultrasound, Hydrothermal, Radiation, Electrical, Light/Laser and Hydromechanical - Global Trends & Competitive Analysis
5. Global Medical Devices Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Medical Devices Industry
6. Surgical Equipment Market (Surgical Sutures, Surgical Hand Instruments and Electrosurgical Devices) Estimated to Reach USD 7.5 Billion Globally in 2017: Transparency Market Research
7. JDRF and BD Collaborate to Develop More Accurate and Reliable Glucose Monitoring Devices for People with Type 1 Diabetes
8. Oriel STAT A MATRIX Welcomes New Global Practice Head for Medical Devices and Life Sciences
9. ZINO Society Targets Medical Devices, Healthcare IT and Diagnostics
10. Increasing Incidence of Cardiovascular Diseases to Drive The Cardiovascular Devices Market in Emerging Countries
11. Omnyx Share Their Insight on Agile Software Development for Medical Devices