SAN DIEGO, Aug. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ResMed (NYSE: RMD), the industry leader in patient-comfort innovation, today introduced its new AirSense™ 10 positive-airway pressure (PAP) device platform, with breakthrough features that benefit both the patient and the healthcare provider.
"Our home medical equipment provider customers are faced with the challenge of balancing superior care with the realities of today's reimbursement environment. Extracting new efficiencies from their workflow is critical to keeping their businesses healthy and growing," said ResMed CEO Mick Farrell. "Our new AirSense 10 series PAP therapy devices leverage patient data and communications capabilities to help our customers streamline operations while providing their patients with a supremely comfortable therapy experience."
The AirSense 10 series PAP devices are the cornerstones of the ResMed Air Solutions connected care platform, an ecosystem of hardware and software solutions that can significantly streamline the patient compliance monitoring and management process while improving overall patient outcomes and engagement.
The AirSense 10 series works with ResMed's AirView™ patient monitoring software. Formerly called EasyCare Online, AirView seamlessly works with AirSense 10 devices to track, analyze and report a patient's usage and compliance as well as make the device's status visible to healthcare providers.
The AirSense 10 series devices are available now in the United States and Australia and include four new devices:
AirSense 10 CPAP: ResMed's CPAP device with all of the advanced features that are standard with AirSense 10 series devices (listed below).
AirSense 10 Elite: ResMed's step-up CPAP device that includes detecti
Copyright©2014 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved
Page: 1 2 3
Related medicine technology :
1. Endocrinology Market to 2018 - Advanced Injection Devices for Growth Hormone and Somatostatin will Improve Ease of Use for Patients
2. Middle East and Africa Endoscopy Devices Market Outlook to 2017 - Flexible Endoscopes, Rigid Endoscopes, Endoscopy Visualization Systems, Capsule Endoscope Systems and Others
3. Coloplast Wins Patent Infringement Verdict Against Generic Medical Devices, Inc.
4. Global Ablation Technologies Market (2011-2016) - By Application and Devices in Radiofrequency, Cryoablation, Microwave, Ultrasound, Hydrothermal, Radiation, Electrical, Light/Laser and Hydromechanical - Global Trends & Competitive Analysis
5. Global Medical Devices Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Medical Devices Industry
6. Surgical Equipment Market (Surgical Sutures, Surgical Hand Instruments and Electrosurgical Devices) Estimated to Reach USD 7.5 Billion Globally in 2017: Transparency Market Research
7. JDRF and BD Collaborate to Develop More Accurate and Reliable Glucose Monitoring Devices for People with Type 1 Diabetes
8. Oriel STAT A MATRIX Welcomes New Global Practice Head for Medical Devices and Life Sciences
9. ZINO Society Targets Medical Devices, Healthcare IT and Diagnostics
10. Increasing Incidence of Cardiovascular Diseases to Drive The Cardiovascular Devices Market in Emerging Countries
11. Omnyx Share Their Insight on Agile Software Development for Medical Devices