DALLAS, September 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports adds market research reports on Cardiovascular Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis & Forecasts to 2017 for Greece, Hungary & Ireland in its store
These reports provide value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within 10 market categories - Cardiac Assist Devices, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices, Cardiovascular Surgery, Electrophysiology, External Defibrillators, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices and Prosthetic Heart Valves in concerned countries. These market research reports also cover company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The reports are supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on key recent developments. Here is a partial list of available reports:
Greece Cardiovascular Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2017
Hungary Cardiovascular Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2017
Ireland Cardiovascular Devices Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts to 2017
- Contact us for more country reports
- Market size and company share data for Cardiovascular Devices market categories - Cardiac Assist Devices, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices, Cardiovascular Surgery, Electrophysiology, External Defibrillators, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices and Prosthetic Heart Valves.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within 10 market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the 10 market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the country specific Cardiovascular Devices market.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Cordis Corporation, Sorin S.p.A., BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the country specific Cardiovascular Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Other New Market Research Offerings:
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research library of 130,000+ reports and in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
Follow Us on Twitter for latest updates: http://twitter.com/marketsreports
Connect with us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReportsnReports/191441427571689
Contact: Related medicine technology :1
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
Visit our Market Research Blog
. ReportsnReports - PV Ribbon Industry (China &Global), Fetal & Neonatal Care Equipment Market, WiMAX Market (TDD/FDD Spectrum)2
. ReportsnReports - The Outlook for Pharmaceuticals (BRIC, Asia, Europe, E7)3
. ReportsnReports - Rare Earth Elements Market, Healthcare Cold Chain Logistics Market & Pharmaceutical Market Reports4
. ReportsnReports - Multitargeted Therapies: Promiscuous Drugs and Combination Therapies5
. MAQUET Cardiovascular Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance and CE Mark for Its New SENSATION PLUS™ Intra-Aortic Balloon Catheter6
. Middle East and Africa Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 20177
. South and Central America Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 20178
. Analyses Find Type 2 Diabetes Patients Treated with BYDUREON™ Experienced Reduction in Cardiovascular Risk Factors: Results Presented at EASD 20119
. Patients Needing Heart Tests Should Talk to Their Doctors About Radiation-Free Diagnostic Options, Including Cardiovascular Ultrasound10
. 2011 Medical Innovation Summit to Showcase Latest Innovations in Cardiovascular Care11
. Braunwalds Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine Comes to the App Store