- Key M&A activities, licensing agreements that have taken place between 2004 and mid-2010 in the global urological disorders market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading therapeutic segments and geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first-in-class molecules with more efficiency and better safety.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas of leading companies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that could fill portfolio gaps.
1 Table of Contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Global Urological Disorders Market: Introduction 10
2.1 GBI Research Report Guidance 11
3 Global Urological Disorders Market: Market Overview 12
3.1 Introduction 12
3.2 Revenue Forecasts for the Global Urological Disorders Market 13
3.2.1 Sales Value 13
3.2.2 Annual Cost of Therapy 14
3.2.3 Treatment Usage Patterns 15
3.2.4 Generics' Share in the Global Urological Disorders Market 20
3.3 Urological Disorders Market Drivers 22
3.3.1 Steady Increase in the UI and BPH Prevalence Population 22
3.3.2 Rapid Uptake of Branded Products due to Better Efficacy in BPH 22
3.3.3 Patent Expiries of Branded Drugs Will Make Them More Affordable 22
3.4 Urological Disorders Market Restraints 23
3.4.1 Unwillingness to Seek Medical Help for UI
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved