NEW YORK, Feb. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
In 2010, the U.S. market for cardiac surgery devices, not including potential markets, was valued at over $2 billion a 6.3% increase over 2009. A number of new and innovative devices within this market are expected to emerge over the forecast period, particularly in the heart valve and cardiac assist segments, and as a result, growth in the overall market is expected to accelerate. Both PMVR and PAVR devices were not on the market in 2010 but are expected to be released by 2011 and grow rapidly.
The market segments covered in this report include:
- Heart valves,
- Tissue heart valves,
- Mechanical heart valves,
- Annuloplasty repair,
- Percurtaneous mitral valve repair,
- Percurtaneous aortic heart valve replacement devices,
- Coronary artery bypass graft devices,
- On-pump coronary artery bypass devices,
- Off-pump coronary artery bypass devices,
- Anastomosis devices,
- Endoscopic vessel harvesting,
- Surgical ablation,
- Transmyocardial revascularization devices,
- Cardiac assist devices,
- Ventricular assist devices,
- Intra-aortic balloon pumps,
- Artificial heart replacements,
- PFO devices,
- ASD and VSD devices
This report provides a comprehensive and detailed analysis of market revenues by device type, market forecasts through 2017, unit sales, average selling prices, market drivers and limiters and a detailed competitive analysis, including manufacturer market shares and product portfolios.
The executive summary of this report is also available.
To order this report:: U.S. Market for Cardiac Surgery Devices 2011
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved