- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products, by test.
Worldwide Market Overview
- Estimates of facilities performing transfusion diagnostic tests, by country.
- Test volume and sales projections by country.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
The report is based on combination of primary and secondary information sources, including interviews with blood bankers, laboratory directors, and executives of leading diagnostics companies in the U.S., five major European countries, and Japan.
In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensive review of the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product and financial literature, as well as Venture Planning Group's proprietary data files was conducted.
Contains 800 pages and 240 tables
Table of Contents
II. Worldwide Technology and Market Overview
A. Major Blood Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease Screening Tests
1. Blood Typing and Grouping Tests
b. Antibody Panels
c. Antibody Screening
d. Antigen Typing
e. Antiglobulin Test
g. HLA Typing
i. Other Blood Groups
2. Infectious Disease Screening Tests
- Structure and Composition
- Origin of AIDS
- Animal Lentivirus Systems
- Virus Receptors
- HIV Infections in Humans
-Pathogenesis & Pathology
-Overview of Course of HIV Infection
- CD4T Lymphocytes and Memory Cells
- Monocytes and Macrophages
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved