The report explores future marketing and technological trends in the US, Europe and Japan; provides estimates of the test volume, instrument placements and sales; compares features of major automated and semi-automated analyzers; profiles leading and emerging competitors; and identifies specific product and market opportunities facing suppliers during the next ten years.
Sales and Market Share Analysis
Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of transfusion diagnostic testing reagents and instruments, by country and individual product.
Annual placements and installed base of major automated and semi-automated analyzers, by supplier and model.
Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, and new products in R&D.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth, and key suppliers, by country.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for over 40 transfusion diagnostic tests, including NAT, by country and market segment:
- Blood Centers
- Plasma Fractionation Facilities
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Military Blood Banks
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging transfusion diagnostic tests.
- Review of automated and semi-automated analyzers, including their operating characteristics, features, and selling prices.
- Assessment of current and emerging t
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved