• Most recent M&A activity and significant organizational changes.
• Current organizational structure.
SECTION III: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
• Names, titles, and background of senior managers.
SECTION IV: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
• Major administrative, manufacturing, and R&D facilities
in the U.S. and abroad.
• Manufacturing practices.
• New plants under construction.
• U.S. and international work force size and distribution.
SECTION V: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
• Internally developed and acquired technologies,
processes, and related capabilities.
• Know-how in biotechnology and other pertinent fields.
• Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
SECTION VI: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO ANALYSIS
• Extensive review of major ethical, OTC, and generic drugs.
• Most recent new drug introductions and indications.
SECTION VII: MARKETING TACTICS
• Sales force in the U.S., Europe, and other regions.
• Distribution strategies.
• Major promotional tactics.
SECTION VIII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
• The U.S. and international sales and operating profit estimates by
division, geographic region, therapeutic category, and individual drug.
• The five-year sales and operating profit performance.
• Eli Lilly
• Johnson & Johnson
SECTION IX: R&D EXPENDITURES AND
• The R&D budget.
• Research facilities and staff.
• New technologies, drugs, and indications in development,
including their p
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved