- Annualized market revenues data from 2001 to 2008, forecast forward for 7 years to 2015. Updated company shares data for 2008.
- The report provides qualitative analysis of market drivers, restraints, future outlook and challenges by categories and segments. Key companies include GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Medical Solutions, Toshiba Medical Systems and Hitachi Medical
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Insight into the key mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnerships, venture capital and private equity investments.
- The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in house analysis by Global Markets Direct's team of industry experts.
Reasons to buy
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by identifying key areas of growth.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the emerging market categories and geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities by developing insight on the prevalent and anticipated competitive landscape.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next being thing in the diagnostic imaging market landscape? - Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global diagnostic imaging market and the factors shaping it.
|Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.|
All rights reserved