NEW YORK, Dec. 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
The author has released its latest research "The Future of Oncology Therapeutics - Market Forecasts to 2015, Competitive Benchmarking, Product Pipeline and Deals Analysis." The report provides in-depth analysis of unmet needs, drivers and barriers that impact the global oncology therapeutics market. The report analyzes the markets for oncology therapeutics in the US, the top five countries in Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and Japan. Treatment usage patterns, sales, price and volume are forecast until 2015 for the key geographies as well as the leading therapeutic segments. Further, the report provides competitive benchmarking for the leading companies and also analyzes the mergers, acquisitions and licensing agreements that shape the global markets.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
The scope of this report includes:
- Annualized market data for the oncology therapeutics market from 2000 to 2008, forecast forward to 2015
- Analysis of the leading therapeutic segments including lung cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, colorectal cancer and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Analysis of the oncology diseases therapeutics market in the leading geographies of the world, which include the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan
- Market characterization of the oncology therapeutics market including market size, annual cost of therapy, sales volume and treatment usage patterns
- Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market
- Coverage of pipeline molecules in various phases of drug development
- Competitive benchmarking of leading companies. The key companies studied in this report are F.Hoffmann-La Roche, Novartis AG, Sanofi-aventis, Amgen, AstraZeneca, Merck & Co, Pfizer Inc, Celgene Corporation, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Eli Lilly
- Key M&A activities, licensing agreements, that have taken place between 2008 and 2009 in the global oncology therapeutics market
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to
- Align product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading therapeutic segments and geographic markets poised for strong growth
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first in class molecules with more efficiency and better safety
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding key focus areas of leading companies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that could fill portfolio gaps
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved