Scope of the reportThis research report includes following drug discovery technologies:
• High throughput screening (robotics and automation, cell based assays, miniaturization, high content screening and ultra high throughput screening)
• Bioanalytical instruments (mass spectrometry, NMR, micro plate readers and chemotherapy instruments)
• Combinatorial chemistry
• Genomics (functional and structural genomics)
• Biochips (DNA microarrays, lab on a chip, proteomics microarrays)
• Proteomics (2DGE, two hybrid systems, isotope encoding and activity based assays)
• RNAi (siRNA, miRNA, ddRNAi, short hairpin RNAs)
• Nanotechnology (Atomic force microscopy, nano mass spectroscopy, dip pen nanolithography and other nanotechnologies)
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides more than 20 company profiles covering all the sub-segments.
What makes our reports unique?- We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
- We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devi
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved