The scope of the report includes:
- Annualized global systemic lupus erythematosus market revenues data from 2000 to 2008, forecast forward for 7 years to 2015.
- Geographies covered in this report include the US, the UK, Italy, Spain, Germany, France and Japan.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases by mechanism of action being developed and emerging trends. Key classes of mechanism of action include T and B cell modulators, Immunomodulators, Hormonal Agents, phosphodiesterase type 4 inhibitor, Anti Alpha INF, Interleukin inhibitors and anti CD antigens.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global systemic lupus erythematosus market. Key market players covered are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Genentech) , MedImmune, Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, Human Genome Sciences, UCB S.A, Amgen and Biogen Idec.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and implications for future market associated with systemic lupus erythematosus.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global systemic lupus erythematosus market.
- Drive revenues by understanding key trends, innovative products and technologies, mark
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved