NEW YORK, Oct. 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Sales Force Effectiveness in Pharmaceuticals - Cost Pressures Increase Pharmaceutical Companies' Adoption of New Sales Models and Technologies
SummaryGBI Research's report, "Sales Force Effectiveness in Pharmaceuticals - Cost Pressures Increases Pharmaceutical Companies' Adoption of New Sales Models and Technologies", provides in-depth analysis of trends, issues and challenges in this industry. The report analyzes the sales force effectiveness strategies that shape the industry dynamics for the key geographies: the US, the top five countries in Europe (the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and Japan. Further, the report provides competitive benchmarking for the leading companies and analyzes the licensing agreements that shape the global markets.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
ScopeThe Scope of this report includes:
- Annualized market data from 2009, forecast forward to 2016.
- Analysis of the leading technology in this space
- Analysis of the R&D models
- Market characterization
- Key drivers and barriers that have a significant impact on the market.
- Competitive benchmarking of leading companies.
Reasons to buyThe report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Develop key strategies to reduce expenditure on sales force and by increasing efficiency
- Develop and understanding of how
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved