29.25% between 2005 and 2010. Until the market entry of Lucentis (ranibizumab) in 2006, the RVO therapeutics market was growing at a lower rate. After the entry of Lucentis, the market registered a growth rate of 40.13% between 2006 and 2007. Up until now, Lucentis and Ozurdex have been the only approved drugs for the treatment of RVO. The late-stage clinical development pipeline consists of 50% first-in-class and 50% me-too drugs that are effective and safe for RVO patients. Once these drugs enter the market, the market will grow further at a significant rate. Therefore, GlobalData estimates that the RVO therapeutics market in 2017 will be $1.4 billion, indicating a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 16.08% between 2010 and 2017
The report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the retinal vein occlusion therapeutics market. Its scope includes -
- Annualized seven key markets (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan) retinal vein occlusion therapeutics market revenues data from 2005 to 2010, forecast for seven years to 2017.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends by seven key markets. Pipeline candidates fall under major therapeutic classes such as VEGF inhibitors, HMG CoA reductase inhibitors, Glucocorticoid receptor agonists, and kallikrein inhibitors.
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the seven key countries retinal vein occlusion market. Key market players covered are Allergan, Inc., Alimera Sciences, Icon Biosciences, and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the retinal vein occlusionPage: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Related medicine technology :1
. Reportlinker Adds Triple Analysis: Lung Cancer, Lymphoma and Angiogenesis2
. Reportlinker Adds Triple Analysis: Lymphoma, Melanoma and Peptides3
. Reportlinker Adds Triple Analysis: Leukemia, Lymphoma and Peptides4
. Reportlinker Adds Advanced Digital Medical Equipment Products Market5
. Reportlinker Adds India Medical Devices Manufacturers, Distributors and Exporters Directory 20116
. Reportlinker Adds A Decision Support Tool for Optimizing The Lymphoma Pipeline: From Research and Development to Market7
. Reportlinker Adds Orphan Drugs in Asia 20118
. Reportlinker Adds Global Water Market Outlook: Strategic Analysis of Water and Wastewater Management in the Pharmaceutical Industry9
. Reportlinker Adds The Outlook for Medical Devices in South East Asia10
. Reportlinker Adds Pharmaceutical Management of Obesity (Technical Insights)11
. Reportlinker Adds Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Communications in Healthcare 2010-20