NEW YORK, Sept. 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Respiratory Devices - Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016
SummaryGlobalData's medical equipment report, "Respiratory Devices – Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016" provides key data, information and analysis on the global respiratory devices market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information the respiratory devices market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape, key pipeline products and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The global respiratory devices market was valued at almost $4.2 billion in 2009. This market is expected to show rapid growth from 2009 to 2016, driven by the aging population and growing disease prevalence rates for respiratory diseases such as COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) and asthma.
Scope- Key geographies covered include the US (United States), Canada, the UK (United Kingdom), Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Key segments covered include Humidifiers, Oxygen Concentrators, Ventilators, Nebulizers, Positive Airway Pressure Devices, and Reusable Resuscitators.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within the respiratory devices market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Draegerwerk, ResMed, Philips Respironics, Cardinal Health, GE Healthcare, Covidien, Maquet, Teleflex and Smiths Medical.
Reasons to buy- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the respiratory devices market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next being thing in the respiratory devices market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global respiratory devices market and the factors shaping it.
To order this report:: Market Research Report
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved