This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Scope- Key geographies covered include the US (United States), Canada, the UK (United Kingdom), Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Key segments covered include Mechanical Heart Valves, Tissue Heart Valves, and Transcatheter Heart Valves.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within prosthetic heart valves market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Medtronic, and Sorin.
Reasons to buy- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the prosthetic heart valves market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next being thing in the prosthetic heart valves market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global prosthetic heart valves market and the factors shaping it.
To order t
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved