NEW YORK, Sept. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Prosthetic Heart Valves - Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016
SummaryGlobalData's new report, "Prosthetic Heart Valves - Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016" provides key data, information and analysis on the global prosthetic heart valves market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information the prosthetic heart valves market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
Prosthetic heart valves are medical devices used to replace diseased heart valves in people suffering from valvular heart diseases. Prosthetic heart valves include both mechanical and tissue or biological types. The global prosthetic heart valves market is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5% over the period 2009–2016. The market is expected to grow due to technological advancements in the durability of the tissue heart valves, which will drive adoption among young patients. The launch of transcatheter valves will also drive procedure volumes in patients where surgery was not possible earlier due to its risky nature.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Scope- Key geographies covered include the US (United States), Canada, the UK (United Kingdom), Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Key segments covered include Mechanical Heart Valves, Tissue Heart Valves, and Transcatheter Heart Valves.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within prosthetic heart valves market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Medtronic, and Sorin.
Reasons to buy- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the prosthetic heart valves market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next being thing in the prosthetic heart valves market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global prosthetic heart valves market and the factors shaping it.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved