NEW YORK, Feb. 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
GBI Research's new report, "Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market" provides key data, information and analysis on the Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market and analytical content on the market dynamics. The report provides comprehensive information on the current practices and trends in the "Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market. The report also reviews the competitive landscape, and technology offerings. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Qualitative analysis of pipeline products in medical equipment market category wise.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the medical equipment market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next being thing in the medical equipment market? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global medical equipment market and the factors shaping it.
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved