This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
The scope of the report includes:
- Detailed overview of pharmaceutical industry 2009-2010.
- Annualized market data
- Key market drivers and restraints, challenges and trends shaping the Pharmaceutical market
- Pipeline analysis of the along with segmentation by indication, phase and geography
- Competitive landscape analysis with competitive profiling of leading companies such as
- Analysis of M&A deals from 2009-2010 along with segmentation by value geography and companies
Reasons to buyThe report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to
- Develop better strategies pharmaceutical industry
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Understand the factors shaping the Pharmaceutical industry market
- Reinforce R&D pipeline
- Identify the key players best positioned to take the advantage of the opportunities in the pharmaceutical market
- Exploit partnership and acquisition opportunities by identifying the products that could fill the portfolio gaps.
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 9
1.2 List of Figures 10
2 Introduction 12
2.1 GBI Research Report Guidance 12
3 Global Pharmaceutical Market Overview 2009 13
3.1 Introduction 13
3.2 Total Sales Of Pharmaceutical Drugs In 2009 13
3.3 Market Share By Therapeutic Areas, 2009 14
3.4 Top Selling Drugs Of 2009 15
3.4.1 Lipitor (atorvastin) 15
3.4.2 Plavix (clopidrogel) 15
3.4.3 Nexium (esmoprazole) 15
3.4.4 Advair (fluticasone salmetrol) 15
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved