- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the North America Dental Devices market..
- Key players covered include A-dec Inc., Planmeca Oy, Sirona Dental Systems, Inc., Nobel Biocare Holding AG, Instrumentarium Dental, Straumann Holding AG and others
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the North America Dental Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 8
1.2 List of Figures 10
2 Introduction 12
2.1 What is This Report About? 12
3 Dental Devices in North America 13
3.1 Dental Devices Cross Country Comparison, Revenue ($m), 2003-2017 13
3.2 Dental Devices, North America, Overall Revenue ($m), 2003-2017 14
3.3 Dental Devices, North America, Category Volume (Units), 2003-2017 21
3.4 Dental Devices, North America, Company share (2009-2010) 26
4 Dental Devices In United States 28
4.1 Dental Devices, United States, Overall Revenue ($m), 2003-2017 28
4.2 Dental Devices, United States, Category Volume (Units), 2003-2017 34
4.3 Dental Devices, United States, Distribution Share (2009-2010) 39
4.3.1 CAD/CAM Dental Systems, United States, Distribution Share (2009-2010) 39
4.3.2 Crowns and Bridges, United States, Distribution Share (2009-2010)
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved