- Key market drivers and restraints shaping the Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery market.
- Competitive landscape analysis with competitive profiling of leading companies.
- Analysis of partnership deals from 2006 to 2010
- Analysis of M&A deals from 2005 to 2010 along with segmentation by value geography and companies.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop better strategies for Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery market by understanding the market dynamics.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the key development area
- Understand the factors shaping the Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery
- For understanding the technological trends in the market.
- Identify the key players best positioned to take the advantage of the opportunities in the global market.
- Exploit partnership and acquisition opportunities by identifying the products that could fill the portfolio gaps.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery – Introduction 7
2.1 Introduction 7
2.2 GBI Research Report Guidance 8
3 Application of Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery 9
3.1 Current Applications of Nano-enabled Drug Delivery 9
3.1.1 Nano-engineered drugs 9
3.1.2 Nano-carriers 10
3.2 Future Applications of Nano-enabled Drug Delivery 11
3.2.1 Gene and Vaccine Delivery 11
3.2.2 Controlled-Release Devices 12
3.2.3 Increased Biocompatibility 12
3.2.4 Improved Drug Bioavailability and Solubility 12
3.2.5 Applied Diagnosis, Etiology, Prognosis and Therapy (ADEPT) 12
3.2.6 Tissue Specific Delivery 12
4 Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery – Case Studies 13
4.1 Abraxis Bioscience, In
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved