- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Middle East and Africa Dental Devices market..
- Key players covered include Sirona Dental Systems, Inc., Planmeca Oy, KaVo Dental Corporation, Nobel Biocare Holding AG, Zimmer Holdings, Inc., A-dec Inc. and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Middle East and Africa Dental Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 9
2 Introduction 11
2.1 What is This Report About? 11
3 Dental Devices in Middle East and Africa 12
3.1 Dental Devices Cross Country Comparison, Revenue ($m), 2003-2017 12
3.2 Dental Devices, Middle East and Africa, Overall Revenue ($m), 2003-2017 13
3.3 Dental Devices, Middle East and Africa, Category Volume (Units), 2003-2017 20
3.4 Dental Devices, Middle East and Africa, Company share (2009
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved