Analysis and expert opinion to help your work - so you won't be left behind
Our report gives you revenue forecasts, growth rates, market shares, SWOT analysis, an R&D review and expert opinion. We include 149 tables and charts and a research interview (shown in the accompanying lists).
Delaying ordering could mean you miss out on data, opinion and trends that your competitors use to positively influence their business decisions.
Leading Anti-Cancer Drugs: World Market Prospects 2011-2021 shows you revenue trends, opportunities and challenges
Our report gives you the following advantages:
- You will receive analysis of leading anti-cancer drugs from 2009 to 2021, including predicted revenues, market shares and growth rates
- You will find revenue predictions for Avastin, MabThera, Herceptin, Glivec, Taxotere, Arimidex, Erbitux, Alimta, Revlimid and Velcade
- You will receive a forecast for the overall world cancer drugs market from 2011 to 2021
- You will receive forecasts for the main drug categories at world level - traditional antineoplastics, novel antineoplastics, hormone therapies and immunotherapies
- You will receive sales forecasts for the leading national markets from 2011 to 2021 (US, Japan, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, China, Russia, India and Brazil)
- You will assess leading companies' activities and prospects in the anti-cancer drug market
- You will investigate competition and opportunities that will influence the cancer treatments industry and market from 2011 onwards
- You will see what will stimulate and restrain the industry and market
- You will review product development, assessing the potential of oncology R&D and emerging products for lung, breast, colorectal, stomach and prost
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved