- Key segments covered include Embolic Systems, Navigational Systems, Neurovascular Stents and Aneurysm Clips.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017. Company shares data for 2010.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within interventional neurology market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Boston Scientific Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Covidien plc and Terumo Corporation.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the interventional neurology market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next big thing in the interventional neurology market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global interventional neurology market and the factors shaping it.
1 Table of contents
1 Table of contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Introduction and Overview 9
2.1 Introduction 9
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance 9
3 Interventional Neurology: Overview 10
3.1 Interventional Neurology: Market Segmentation 10
3.1.1 Embolic systems 11
3.1.2 Navigational Systems 11
3.1.3 Neurovascular Ste
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved