- Key segments covered include hepatitis viruses, retroviruses, bacteriology and other viruses.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017. Company shares data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within infectious immunology market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Qiagen N.V., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Gen-Probe Incorporated and Beckman Coulter.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the infectious immunology market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next big thing in the infectious immunology market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global infectious immunology market and the factors shaping it.
1 Table of contents
1 Table of contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Introduction and Overview 7
2.1 Introduction 7
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance 7
3 Infectious Immunology Overview 8
4 Global Infectious Immunology: Market Characterization 9
4.1 Infectious Immunology Market, Global, Revenue ($m), Historic, 2003-2010 9
4.2 Infectious Immunology Market, Global, R
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved