NEW YORK, Jan. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
In-vitro and Companion Diagnostics Industry - 2010 Yearbook
SummaryGBI Research's report, "In-vitro and Companion Diagnostics Industry- 2010 Yearbook" provides key data, information and analysis on the global in-vitro diagnostic and companion diagnostics market. The report provides a market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on the following market categories: clinical chemistry, immunochemistry, hematology, histology and cytology, microbiology, infectious immunology, genetic testing and companion diagnostics. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the aforementioned categories, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the latest, advances in in-vitro diagnostics technology. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
ScopeIts scope includes:
- Market revenue data from 2002 to 2009. Forecast revenue data to 2016. Company shares data for 2009.
- Market size and company share data for six diagnostic imaging market categories: clinical chemistry, immunochemistry, hematology, histology and cytology, microbiology, infectious immunology, genetic testing and companion diagnostics.
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Japan.
- Qualitative analysis of the key market trends, and market drivers and restraints, by each category within the diagnostic imaging market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading technologies.
- Key players covered include F.Hoffman-La Roche, Abbott Laboratories, bioMerieux, Beckman Coulter, Qiagen, Dako Denmark A/S, Siemens Medical Solutions.
Reasons to buyThe report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the diagnostic imaging market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipelines.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next big thing in the diagnostic imaging market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global diagnostic imaging market and the factors shaping it.
To order this report:: In-vitro and Companion Diagnostics Industry - 2010 Yearbook
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved