NEW YORK, Dec. 15 /PRNewswire/ --
Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Hepatitis B Vaccines - Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2015
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist's new report, "Hepatitis B Vaccines - Pipeline Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2015" is an essential source of information and analysis on the global hepatitis B vaccines market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global hepatitis B vaccines market. The report also provides insight on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to bring significant shift in the market positioning of the existing market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insight on the pipeline products within the global hepatitis B vaccines sector.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The scope of the report includes:
- Annualized global hepatitis B vaccines market revenues data from 2005 to 2008, forecast forward for 7 years to 2015.
- Geographic markets covered in this report include the US, the UK, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, and Japan.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different vaccine classes. Key vaccine classes include prophylactic vaccines and therapeutic vaccines.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global hepatitis B vaccines market. Key market players covered are GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Dynavax Technologies, Pfizer, Emergent Biosoloutions, PepTcell and Celldex Therapeutics.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and implications for future market associated with hepatitis B vaccines.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global hepatitis B vaccines market.
- Drive revenues by understanding key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global hepatitis B vaccines market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What's the next big thing in the global hepatitis B vaccines market landscape? - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Table of Contents
1 Hepatitis B Vaccines Market: Executive Summary
1.1 Hepatitis B Vaccines Market is forecast to Show Significant Growth till 2015
1.2 Current Treatment Options are Moderately Successful in Meeting Market Demands
1.3 Weak Pipeline Candidates Raise no Hope to Hepatitis B Vaccines Market Paradigm
1.4 Unmet Need Continues to Remain Unaddressed
1.5 Hepatitis B Vaccines Competitive Landscape Continues to Remain Static
2 Table Of Contents
2.1 List of Tables
2.1 List of Figures
3 Hepatitis B Vaccines: Market Characterization
3.2 Hepatitis B Vaccines Market Size
3.3 Hepatitis B Vaccines Market Forecast and CAGR
3.4 Drivers and Barriers for Hepatitis B Vaccines Market
3.4.1 Drivers for Hepatitis B Vaccines Market
3.4.2 Barriers for Hepatitis B Vaccines Market
3.5 Opportunity and Unmet Need
3.6 Key Takeaway
4 Hepatitis B Vaccines Market: Competitive Assessment
4.2 Strategic Competitor Assessment
4.3 Product Profile for the Major Marketed Vaccines in Hepatitis B Market
4.3.1 Recombivax HB
18.104.22.168 Clinical Study Details
22.214.171.124 Clinical Study Details
126.96.36.199 Clinical Study Details
4.4 Major Marketed Products Comparison in Hepatitis B Vaccines Market
4.5 Key Takeaway
5 Hepatitis B Vaccines Market: Pipeline Assessment
5.2 Strategic Pipeline Assessment
5.2.1 Technology Trends Analytical Framework
5.3 Hepatitis B Vaccines Therapeutics -Promising Vaccines under Clinical Development
5.4 Molecule Profile for Promising Vaccines under Clinical Development
188.8.131.52 Clinical Study Details
184.108.40.206 Clinical Study Details
5.5 Hepatitis B Vaccines Market - Clinical Pipeline by Vaccine Class
5.6 Hepatitis B Vaccines Pipeline - Pipeline by Clinical Phases of Development
5.6.1 Hepatitis B Vaccines Therapeutics - Phase III Clinical Pipeline
5.6.2 Hepatitis B vaccines Therapeutics - Phase II Clinical Pipeline
5.6.3 Hepatitis B Vaccines Therapeutics - Phase I Clinical Pipeline
5.6.4 Hepatitis B Vaccines Therapeutics - Preclinical Pipeline
5.6.5 Hepatitis B vaccines Therapeutics - Discovery Pipeline
5.7 Discontinued / Suspended Vaccines for Hepatitis B
5.8 Key Takeaway
6 Global Hepatitis B Vaccines Market: Implications for Future Market Competition
7 Global Hepatitis B Vaccines Market: Future Players in Hepatitis B Vaccines Market
7.2.1 Company Overview
7.2.2 Business Description
7.3 Dynavax Technologies
7.3.1 Company Overview
7.3.2 Business Description
7.4 Emergent BioSolutions Inc.
7.4.1 Company Overview
7.4.2 Business Description
7.5 PepTcell Limited
7.5.1 Company Overview
7.5.2 Business Description
7.6 Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
7.6.1 Company Overview
7.6.2 Business Description
7.7.1 Company Overview
7.7.2 Business Description
8 Global Hepatitis B Vaccines Market: Appendix
8.3 Research Methodology
8.3.2 Secondary Research
220.127.116.11 Epidemiology-based Forecasting
8.3.4 Primary Research
8.3.5 Expert Panel Validation
8.4 Contact Us
List of Tables
Table 1: Global Hepatitis B Vaccines Market, Revenues ($m), 2005-2015
Table 2: Major Marketed Products Comparison in Hepatitis B Vaccines Market
Table 3: Hepatitis B Vaccines Therapeutics - Most Promising Vaccines Under Clinical Development, 2009
Table 4: Hepatitis B Vaccines Therapeutics - Phase III Clinical Pipeline, 2009
Table 5: Hepatitis B Vaccines Therapeutics - Phase II Clinical Pipeline, 2009
Table 6: Hepatitis B Vaccines Therapeutics - Phase I Clinical Pipeline, 2009
Table 7: Hepatitis B Vaccines Therapeutics - Preclinical Pipeline, 2009
Table 8: Hepatitis B Vaccines Therapeutics - Discovery Pipeline, 2009
Table 9: List of Discontinued Vaccines for Hepatitis B, 2009
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global Hepatitis B Vaccines Market, Revenues ($m), 2005-2015
Figure 2: Opportunity and Unmet Need in the Hepatitis B Vaccines Market, 2009
Figure 3: Strategic Competitor Assessment of the Hepatitis B Vaccines Market, 2009
Figure 4: Technology Trends Analytic Framework-Hepatitis B Vaccines Market, 2009
Figure 5: Technology Trends Analytic Framework - Description- Hepatitis B Vaccines Market, 2009
Figure 6: Hepatitis B Vaccines Therapeutics Market - Clinical Pipeline by Class of Vaccine, 2009
Figure 7: Hepatitis B Vaccines Pipeline by Phase of Clinical Development, 2009
Figure 8: Implications For Future Market Competition in the Hepatitis B Vaccines Market, 2009
Figure 9: Hepatitis B Vaccines Therapeutics Market - Clinical Pipeline by Company, 2009
Figure 10: GlobalData Methodology
Figure 11: GlobalData Market Forecasting Model
Merck & Co, GlaxoSmithKline, Dynavax Technologies Corporation, Emergent Biosolutions, Pep T cell Ltd, Celldex Therapeutics, Pfizer, Chongqing Jiachen Biotechnology Ltd, Immutep S.A., SGS Aster-Cephac, OctoPlus, Scigen Ltd., Nanobio Corporation, Lipoxen Technologies, Oxford Biomedica, Virrex Medical Corp
To order this report:
Nicolas Bombourg Reportlinker Email: email@example.com US: (805)652-2626 Intl: +1 805-652-2626
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved