NEW YORK, March 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Hepatitis A Preventive Vaccines - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017
SummaryGlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, "Hepatitis A Preventive Vaccines - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017". The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global Hepatitis A Preventive Vaccines market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global Hepatitis A Preventive Vaccines market. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the current market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products within the global Hepatitis A Preventive Vaccines sector. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
GlobalData estimated the global hepatitis A preventive vaccines market to be worth $476m in 2010, and it is forecast to grow at 6.2% annually for the next seven years to reach $726m by 2017. This medium growth is primarily attributed to growth in vaccination coverage due to increase in recommendation for hepatitis A vaccination. The growth is further supported by increase in tourist traffic globally as hepatitis A vaccines are used as traveler vaccines by tourists. However, supply issues with some vaccines acts as a barrier to the market.
ScopeThe report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the Hepatitis A Preventive Vaccines market. Its Scope includes -
- Annualized seven key markets (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan) Hepatitis A Preventive Vaccines market revenues data from 2005 to 2010, forecast for seven years to 2017.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends by seven key markets. Pipeline candidates are very few in number and are majorly product extension of an already approved vaccines. They fall under major vaccine class inactivated vaccine. Analysis of the current and future competition in the seven key countries Hepatitis A Preventive Vaccines market. Key market players covered are Merck and Co., GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi Pasteur MSD and Variation Biotechnologies.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the Hepatitis A Preventive Vaccines therapeutics market.
Reasons to buyThe report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Hepatitis A Preventive Vaccines market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global Hepatitis A Preventive Vaccines market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What's the next big thing in the global Hepatitis A Preventive Vaccines market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
To order this report:: Market Research Report
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved