In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the NAT market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next ten years.
Worldwide Market Overview
- Laboratories performing DNA sequencing and NAT by country and market segment.
- Ten-year test volume and sales projections by country.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers of NAT reagent kits and components.
- Ten-year test volume and sales forecasts for major applications, including:
- Infectious Diseases - Forensic Testing
- Cancer - Paternity Testing/HLA Typing
- Genetic Diseases - Others
- Ten-year test volume and sales projections for over 30
- A comprehensive analysis of the sequencing market, by country and laboratory segment, including:
- Industrial - Academic
- Government - Commercial
- Detailed market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size,
growth and major suppliers, by country.
- Comparison of leading NAT analyzers from Abbott, Beckman Coulter, BD, Bio-Rad, Gen-Probe, Roche, Tecan and other suppliers.
- Extensive review of NAT technologies, test formats, detection meth
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved