Worldwide Market Overview
- Estimated universe of laboratories performing microbiology tests by country.
- Test volume and sales projections for major microbiology assays by country.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Emerging opportunities for new instrumentation, reagents, IT and other products with significant market
appeal during the next ten years.
- Design criteria for decentralized testing products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
The report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including interviews with laboratory directors, and executives of leading diagnostics companies and start-up firms developing innovative products in the U.S., five major European countries and Japan.
In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensive review of the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product and financial literature, as well as Venture Planning Group's proprietary data files was conducted.
Contains 1,900 pages and 820 tables
Table of Contents
Worldwide Market and Technology Overview
A. Major Microbiology Tests
0 Structure and Composition
0 Origin of AIDS
0 Animal Lentivirus Systems
0 Virus Receptos
0 HIV Infections in Humans
- Pathogenesis & Pathology: Overview of
HIV Infection Course
0 CD4T Lymphocytes and Memory Cells
0 Monocytes and Macrophages
0 Lymphoid Organs
0 Neural Cells
0 Viral Coinfections
- Clinical Findings
0 Plasma Viral Load
0 Pediatric AIDS
- Neurologic Disease
- Opportunistic Infections
- Virus Isolation<
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved