Although for some infections the etiology is still a mystery, while for others the causative microorganisms are present in minute concentrations long before the occurrence of first clinical symptoms, recent advances in genetic engineering and detection technologies are creating exciting opportunities for highly sensitive, specific and cost-effective products.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major suppliers of microbiology products, by country and individual test.
- Test and sales forecasts for over 90 microbiology assays by country, individual test and market segment:
- Blood Banks
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Public Health Laboratories
- Review of market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers by country.
Current and Emerging Products
- In-depth examination of over 90 major diseases, including etiology, current diagnostic tests, vaccines, drugs and market needs.
- Review of major analyzers used for microbiology testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of molecular diagnostic, monoclonal antibody, immunoassay, and other technologies and their potential applications for microbiology testing.
- Extensive listings of companies developing or marketing microbiology products worldwide by individual test.
- Detailed strategic assessments of 32 major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new produ
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved