NEW YORK, Sept. 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Global Life Sciences Tools and Services Market 2009-2013 report by Technavio Insights forecasts the Life Sciences Tools and Services market to grow at a CAGR of 10.1 percent, with Americas (including North America and Latin America) having the largest market share of 59.6 percent.
The major growth drivers include:- Both increasing demand for clinical services and increasing complexity of clinical trial research, which is led by the safety concerns. Regulatory authorities require more safety data and with trial sizes
- Need for faster development of drugs, with growing market for advanced drugs. The companies are under increasing pressure to introduce them and also to maximize patent protection for the drugs
- Increasing outsourcing to emerging regions, with significant growth of Contract Research Organizations (CROs) in the emerging countries offering skills set and experience in different therapeutic areas and clinical trials. Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are increasingly outsourcing their work
However, the market is facing some challenges which can inhibit the growth. Clinical research services are time consuming and expensive, also the success rates of these clinical trials are unpredictable, thus making it a risky venture. Lack of expertise with technological advancement can prove another problem, as scientific and technological innovations are highly dynamic in this industry.
Global Life Sciences Tools and Services Market refers to various research services in drug discovery, development, and production continuum and analytical tools, devices, consumables and supplies, etc. offered by companies in this area. The report analyzes Life Sciences Tools and Services market's recent performance and provides worldwide market revenue and growth rates from 2009 through to 2013. It provides the market segmentation and forecasts for the market in each region (Americas, EMEA, APAC) for the period 2009 through to 2013.
The report includes comprehensive analysis of various trends and changes taking place in the Life Sciences Tools and Services market around the globe. It explains the factors influencing market growth and also inhibitors preventing the adoption of the services and tools. It contains basic profiles of some of the leading vendors in the market
2. Market Size and Forecast
3. Market Segmentation
4. Geographic Segmentation
4.1. Market Size in Americas
4.2. Market Size in EMEA
4.3. Market Size in APAC
5. Market Trends in Life Sciences Tools and Services
6. Market Drivers in Life Sciences Tools and Services
7. Market Challenges in Life Sciences Tools and Services
9. Related Reports in this Series
List of ExhibitsExhibit 2.1: Life Sciences Tools and Services Market Size & Forecast 2009-2013 (In $million)
Exhibit 3.1: Market Segmentation – 2009
Exhibit 4.1: Geographic Segmentation - 2009
Exhibit 4.2: Life Sciences Tools and Services Market Size in Americas 2009-2013 (in $million)
Exhibit 4.3: Life Sciences Tools and Services Market Size in EMEA 2009-2013 (in $million)
Exhibit 4.4: Life Sciences Tools and Services Market Size in APAC 2009-2013 (in $million)
To order this report:Pharmaceutical Industry: Global Life Sciences Tools and Services Market -2013
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved