About the Report
Renub Research report titled "Global Cardiovascular Surgery Devices Market Trends and Future Forecast (2009 - 2014)" examines the global cardiovascular surgery device market. The report provides market landscape and market trends information on twelve devices which are using in cardiac surgery. The category includes devices and accessories used to aid cardiovascular surgery. These include Oxygenator, Heart Lung Machines, Auto Transfusion System, Cannulae, Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting, CP Monitoring, Low Bleeding ATS, Ventricular Assist Device, Beating Heart Surgery Systems, Mechanical Heart Valve, Tissue Heart Valve, and Repair Heart Valve. The report provides comprehensive information on the key players' revenue, strength and weaknesses. The report reviews the competitive landscape in terms of mergers and acquisitions.
The report has been researched at source globally and features latest available data covering:
• Twelve cardiac surgery device past, present and future forecast market
• Top Merger & Acquisition deals from 1998 to 2010
• Key drivers of growth in the global cardiovascular Surgery Device market
• Key challenges faces by Cardiovascular Surgery Device market in the coming years
• Four Cardiovascular companies revenue, strength and weaknesses
• Globally, Cardiovascular surgery device market will cross US$ 2 Billion Euro by 2014
• The tissue heart valves market is forecast to grow at 4.67 % CAGR during 2009–2014
• Oxygenator market is expected to over 500 Million Euro by 2014
• Left Ventricular Assist Device is expected to touch 4 Billion Euro by 2025
• In 2009, Terumo Corporation, Medtronic and Sorin Group were the leading players in the global cardiovascular surgery devices market with a combined share of 66%.
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved