- Healthcare structure, regulatory environment, approval process, pricing trends and reimbursement.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
- Customer, hospitals and physicians data.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the ophthalmic devices market in Europe.
- Evaluate and compare the attractiveness of the market in the region.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each industry sector within the region.
- Evaluate the pipeline of key products that will change the sector, and identify threats and opportunities before the products are launched in the region.
- Analyze the competitiveness of the market in the region and identify hotspots.
- Develop strategies based on the latest product, brand, expansion and research and development news in the region.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market in the region.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the industry incumbents in the region.
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 11
2 Introduction 13
2.1 What Is This Report About? 13
3 Definitions of the Markets Covered in the Report 14
3.1 Ophthalmic Devices 14
3.2 Cataract Surgery Devices 14
3.3 Refractive Surgery Devices 14
3.4 Ophthalmic Diagnostic Equipment 14
3.5 Vision Care 14
4 Ophthalmic Devices in Europe 15
Copyright©2009 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved