- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Europe Neurology Devices market.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Cordis Corporation, Micrus Endovascular Corporation, Elekta AB, Cyberonics, Inc., ev3 Inc., Accuray Incorporated, B. Braun Melsungen AG and Terumo Corporation.
Reasons to buy- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Europe Neurology Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 8
1.2 List of Figures 11
2 Introduction 13
2.1 What is This Report About? 13
3 Neurology Devices In Europe 14
3.1 Neurology Devices Cross Country Comparison, Revenue ($m), 2002-2016 14
3.2 Neurology Devices, Europe, Overall Revenue ($m), 2002-2016 15
3.3 Neurology Devices, Europe, Category Volume (Units), 2002-2016 22
3.4 Neurology Devices, Europe, Company share (2008-2009) 27
4 Neurology Devices In Germany 29
4.1 Neurology Devices, Germany, Overall Revenue ($m), 2002-2016 29
4.2 Neurology Devices, Germany, Category Volume (Units), 2002-2016 35
4.3 Neurology Devices, Germany, Distribution Share (2008-2009) 40
4.3.1 CSF Management, Germany, Distribution Share (2008-2009) 40
4.3.2 Interventional Neurology, Germany, Distribution Share (2008-2009) 40
4.3.3 Neurostimulation Devices, Germany, Distribution Share (2008-2009) 41
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved