- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016.
- 2009 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Europe Cardiovascular Devices market.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Cordis Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, Terumo Corporation, Sorin Group, BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Biosense Webster, Inc., C.R. Bard, Inc. and Thoratec Corporation.
Reasons to buy- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Europe Cardiovascular Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 11
1.2 List of Figures 15
2 Introduction 18
2.1 What is This Report About? 18
3 Cardiovascular Devices in Europe 19
3.1 Cardiovascular Devices Cross Country Comparison, Revenue ($m), 2002-2016 19
3.2 Cardiovascular Devices, Europe, Overall Revenue ($m), 2002-2016 20
3.3 Cardiovascular Devices, Europe, Category Volume (Units), 2002-2016 28
3.4 Cardiovascular Devices, Europe, Company share (2008-2009) 34
4 Cardiovascular Devices In
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved