- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within five market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the five market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States ENT Devicesmarket.
- Key players covered include Starkey Laboratories, Inc., William Demant Holding A/S, Sonova Holding AG, Cochlear Limited, Siemens Healthcare, Widex A/S and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the United States ENT Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 9
2 Introduction 11
2.1 What is This Report About? 11
3 ENT Devices In United States 12
3.1 ENT Devices, Market Segmentation 12
3.2 ENT Devices, United States, Overall Revenue ($m), 2003-2017 13
3.3 ENT Devices Market, United States, Revenue Mix ($m), 2010 15
3.4 ENT Devices Market, United States, Category Contribution (%), 2010 16
3.5 ENT Devices, United States, Category Volume (Units), 2003-2017 22
3.6 ENT Devices, United States, Company Share (2009-2010) 27
4 Diagnostic De
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved