- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within five market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the five market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Brazil ENT Devicesmarket.
- Key players covered include Sonova Holding AG, Siemens Healthcare, William Demant Holding A/S, Starkey Laboratories, Inc., Cochlear Limited, GN ReSound A/S, and others
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Brazil ENT Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Introduction 10
2.1 What is This Report About? 10
3 ENT Devices In Brazil 11
3.1 ENT Devices, Market Segmentation 11
3.2 ENT Devices, Brazil, Overall Revenue ($m), 2003-2017 12
3.3 ENT Devices Market, Brazil, Revenue Mix ($m), 2010 13
3.4 ENT Devices Market, Brazil, Category Contribution (%), 2010 14
3.5 ENT Devices, Brazil, Category Volume (Units), 2003-2017 20
3.6 ENT Devices, Brazil, Company Share (2009-2010) 25
4 Diagnostic Devices In Brazil 27
4.1 Diagnostic Devices, Market Segmentation 27
4.2 Diagnostic Devices
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved