- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within three market categories. Data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Segments include Audiometer, Digital Signal Processing Hearing Aids, Cochlear Implants and Others.
- 2009 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the three market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Argentina ENT Devices market.
- Key players covered include William Demant Holding A/S, Phonak Holding AG, Widex A/S, Starkey Laboratories, Inc., Cochlear Limited and others.
Reasons to buy- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Explore investment opportunities in the market.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Introduction 10
2.1 What is This Report About? 10
3 ENT Devices In Argentina 11
3.1 ENT Devices, Market Segmentation 11
3.2 ENT Devices, Argentina, Overall Revenue ($m), 2002-2016 12
3.3 ENT Devices Market, Argentina, Revenue Mix ($m), 2009 14
3.4 ENT Devices Market, Argentina, Category Contribution (%), 2009 15
3.5 ENT Devices, Argentina, Category Volume (Units), 2002-2016 21
3.6 ENT Devices, Argentina, Company Share
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved