- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Market size and company share data for the drug-device combination market categories – Drug eluting stents, antimicrobial catheters, antibiotic-loaded bone cements, drug-eluting beads, photodynamic therapy
- Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within the drug-device combination market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the drug-device combination market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next being thing in the drug-device combination market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global drug-device combination market and the factors shaping it.
To order this report:
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved