This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for Drug Delivery Devices market categories – Central Venous Catheters, Infusion Systems, Metered Dose Inhaler Devices and Needle Free Injections.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within four market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the four market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the China Drug Delivery Devices market.
- Key players covered include GlaxoSmithKline plc, AstraZeneca PLC, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Sunovion, Fresenius Kabi AG, 3M Health Care and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the China Drug Delivery Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 9
2 Introduction 11
2.1 What is This Report About? 11
3 Drug Deliver
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved