- Market size and company share data for six diagnostic imaging market categories – Computed Tomography Systems, Mammography Equipment, MRI Systems, Nuclear Imaging Equipment, Ultrasound Systems, and X-Ray Systems.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within the diagnostic imaging market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems and Hitachi Medical.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the diagnostic imaging market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next being thing in the diagnostic imaging market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global diagnostic imaging market and the factors shaping it.
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 9
2 Introduction 11
2.1 GBI Research Guidance 11
3 Diagnostic Imaging: Market Characterization 12
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved