- Coverage of pipeline molecules in various phases of drug development. .
- Key M&A activities, licensing agreements that have taken place between 2004 and mid-2010 in the global diabetes therapeutics market.
Reasons to buyThe report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to
- Align your product portfolio to the markets with high growth potential.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies by identifying the leading therapeutic segments and geographic markets poised for strong growth.
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying new target mechanisms which can produce first-in-class molecules with more efficiency and better safety.
- Develop key strategic initiatives by understanding the key focus areas of leading companies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that could fill portfolio gaps.
1 Table of Contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Global Diabetes Market: Introduction 10
2.1 GBI Research Report Guidance 10
3 Global Diabetes Market: Market Overview 11
3.1 Introduction 11
3.2 Unmet Needs 11
3.2.1 Heart Risks Associated with some of the Oral Anti-diabetic Drugs 11
3.2.2 Carcinogenic Effects Associated With Insulin Analogs 12
3.2.3 Poor Patient Compliance 12
3.3 Revenue 12
3.4 Annual Cost of Therapy 14
3.5 Treatment Usage Patterns 15
3.5.1 Diseased Population 17
3.5.2 Treatment Seeking Population 18
3.5.3 Diagnosed Population 19
3.5.4 Prescription Population 20
3.6 Drivers and Restraints of Diabetes Market 21
3.6.1 Drivers of Diabetes Market 21
3.6.2 Restraints of Diabetes Market 21
4 Global Diabetes Market: Geographical Landscape 23
4.1 The US 25
4.1.1 Revenue 25<
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved