- Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within dental implants and biomaterials market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Nobel Biocare Holding AG, Straumann Holding AG, BIOMET 3i, Inc., DENTSPLY International Inc., Zimmer Holdings, Inc. and Geistlich Pharma AG.
Reasons to buy- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the dental implants and biomaterials market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next big thing in the dental implants and biomaterials market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global dental implants and biomaterials market and the factors shaping it.
More Market Research Report
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved