• Analysis of companion diagnostics deal structure
• Links to online access to over 500 companion diagnostics deals
• The leading companion diagnostics deals by value since 2005
• Most active companion diagnostics dealmakers since 2005
• The leading companion diagnostics partnering resources
In Companion Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements, the available contracts are listed by:
• Company A-Z
• Headline value
• Stage of development at signing
• Deal component type
• Specific therapy target
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Companion Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive links to online access to over 500 companion diagnostics deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
• What are the precise companion diagnostics rights granted or optioned?
• What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
• What exclusivity is granted?
• What is the payment structure for the deal?
• How are sales and payments audited?
• What is the deal term?
• How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
• How are IPRs handled and owned?
• Who is responsible for commercialization?
• Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
• How is confidentiality and publication managed?
• How are disputes to be resolved?
• Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
• What happens when there is a change of ownership?
• What sublicensing and sub
Copyright©2010 PR Newswire.
All rights reserved